Absolutely is fully operational across all services and locations.
We are continuing to follow all Government guidance to safely operate our business during the Coronavirus pandemic and the up coming lock down. We are completely committed to keeping our customers and colleagues safe, whilst continuing to deliver for our clients.
Absolutely have reviewed all working practices following the Government’s updated announcement on 31st October, and we will continue to work in line with our CSR policy and within the COVID-19 guidelines.
The safety of our clients and colleagues remains of paramount importance to us, and we would like to inform you of a number of processes and measures that are in place;
- Riders and drivers working with Absolutely, will not be required to take signatures at point of delivery should a client decline to sign the XDA device. In this instance, deliveries will be signed off by the driver who will request and enter the recipient’s name.
- At time of booking we will request more detail regarding the delivery, i.e., leave in a safe place or permission to post.
- All drivers and riders have been issued with face coverings, latex gloves and have access to hand sanitiser.
- Remote working is in place for many of our colleagues to ensure business continuity, with a small number of colleagues operating at our offices.
Impact on service;
- We are seeing more deliveries moving outside of Central London, which is impacting journey times. Please allow extra time for collections and deliveries.
- UK overnight services may be impacted due to social distancing measures and peak volume pressures.
- International services are operating; however, transit times may be longer and incur potential delays due to current travel restrictions.
We will monitor the situation day by day, and we will communicate any further updates moving forward.
Absolutely remain fully operational and we are here to support our customers through these unprecedented times.