Absolutely London Couriers operate 24/7 across all services and locations.
We continue to operate Internationally, however the current situation continues to evolve with new customs guidelines in force throughout Europe.
Please ensure that you complete all International bookings with full details of the goods being sent, and a value must be entered for anything that isn’t a document. Delivery times are all estimated at present, and we are experiencing some delays due to customs processing. We will continue to keep you updated and should you have any questions please contact our International team;
Tel: 01753 764060
Live chat: London Couriers
You can also track the status of your shipment through our website.
We would also recommend taking time to have a look through the latest Brexit update to ensure you are Brexit ready . Don’t forget that any International shipment containing non-docs will need a commercial invoice. Please ensure you print this when printing your docket on the booking system.
We are continuing to follow all Government guidance to safely operate our business during the National lockdown. We are completely committed to keeping our customers and colleagues safe, whilst continuing to deliver for our clients.
Absolutely have reviewed all working practices following the Government’s updated announcement , and we will continue to work in line with our CSR policy and within the COVID-19 guidelines.
The safety of our clients and colleagues remains of paramount importance to us, and we would like to inform you of a number of processes and measures that are in place;
- Riders and drivers working with Absolutely, will not be required to take signatures at point of delivery should a client decline to sign the XDA device. In this instance, deliveries will be signed off by the driver who will request and enter the recipient’s name.
- At time of booking we will request more detail regarding the delivery, i.e., leave in a safe place or permission to post.
- All drivers and riders have been issued with face coverings, latex gloves and have access to hand sanitiser.
- Remote working is in place for many of our colleagues to ensure business continuity, with a small number of colleagues operating at our offices.
Impact on service;
- We are seeing more deliveries moving outside of Central London, which is impacting journey times. Please allow extra time for collections and deliveries for Sameday services.
- UK overnight services may be impacted due to social distancing measures and peak volume pressures.
- International services are operating, but with some delays due to Brexit. We will monitor the situation day by day, and we will communicate any further updates moving forward.
Absolutely remain operational and we are here to support our customers through these unprecedented times.